Planning to sell? Here are a few quick tips to get your home in order to help win the best price!
1. Trim your trees & shrubs.
2. Clean Flower/landscaping beds.
3. Add a pop of color near the entry with flowers/pots.
4. Be sure front door area is clean, fresh and that the door is operating without difficulty or noise.
1. De-Clutter: This is the number 1 thing to do to make your house more appealing!
2. Wash walls/light switches.
3. If walls don’t clean up well, have them painted. Fresh paint is a great way to make your home smell
4. Make sure all lightbulbs are working.
5. Ask your favorite REALTOR ™ about any other more detailed concerns/ideas you may have prior to
spending the money to do them!